Apply for the ADS 2017-2018 School Year
How to Apply for the ADS 2017-2018 School Year
- Login or create a new account at our Admissions Portal (RenWeb) site.
- Submit teacher evaluation form if applying to K-8th grades. You will be prompted to do this during the application process.
- Once your application has been submitted, the Admissions Department will contact you to set up a date for your child's academic screening. This only applies to K-8th grade applicants.
Priority of Acceptance
- Currently enrolled students who have registered by the due date.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Cathedral Members in good standing.
- Open enrollment applicants.
Please note that the Acceptance Priority assumes that the application process is complete and the students are qualified by ADS. Students that have not completed the application process and qualified by ADS will lose their priority status.
Applying for Admissions Online
All admissions data is to be submitted using our online application system through RenWeb. A nonrefundable fee of $125 must be submitted with each application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status on line by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit or plan to attend one of our open houses. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 404-565-2850.