Apply for the ADS 2018-2019 School Year
How to Apply for the ADS 2018-2019 School Year, K-8th grade applications will be availabe November 1, 2017.
- Enter our Admissions Portal (RenWeb) and the click on Create an Account which will be on the left hand side.
- Once you've created an account an email will be sent to you with the link to your application.
- Once your application has been submitted, the Admissions Department will contact you to set up a date for your child's academic screening. Academic screening only applies to K-8th grade applicants.
Priority of Acceptance
- Currently enrolled students who have re-enrolled by the due date.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Cathedral Members in good standing.
Please note that the Acceptance Priority assumes that the application process is complete and the students are qualified by ADS. Students that have not completed the application process and qualified by ADS will lose their priority status.
A non-refundable fee of $125 must be submitted with each application.
ADS follows the admissions principles and notification dates of Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools-AAAIS.