2017-2018 K-8th Grade Admissions Dates
- November 1: Applications available on our website (K-8).
- November 6: Open House (K-8) 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- January 4: Financial Aid applications available. (Available to K-8th students only, must apply through FACTS). You may access the link to the Financial Aid applications on the school website
- February 12: Open House (K-8) 3:00-5:00 p.m.
- February 17: K-8 Deadline to apply. Applications received after February 17th will be considered on a space availability basis only.
- March 1: Financial Aid Application Deadline.
- March 31: K-8th grade Decision letters mailed. Should your child qualify, and funds be available, an award letter for the ADS Scholarship will be included. (In accordance with the AAAIS, all decision letters will be mailed on March 31, 2017 and available electronically on April 1, 2017 after 11:00 a.m.)
- April 1: Decision letters emailed after 11:00 a.m.
- April 13: K-8th grade responses due. Parents are asked to send their response by email to email@example.com on or before 3:00 p.m. on April 13.
- April 20: Complete enrollment packet on Parents Web and set up the 17-18 tuition plan through FACTS.
- May 5: All FACTS accounts of newly enrolled students for the 2017-2018 school year will be billed their non-refundable school fees, PTO dues, and their first month’s tuition for August. This will hold placement for the 2017-2018 school year.
- July 15: Deadline to pay tuition in full due on or before July 15th in order to receive 5% tuition discount.
August-April: Payments #2-10