Tuition and Fees
- A non- refundable application fee is due at the time the student application is submitted. This fee is $125.00 per applicant.
- A non-refundable deposit of the school fees will be billed to enrolled families via FACTS on May 21, 2017. This will hold placement for the 2017-2018 school year. All enrolled families will be billed the August 2018 tuition on June 15, 2018.
- Cathedral members in good standing will receive a 5% discount on tuition. (Must submit Cathedral Verification form prior to receiving discount.)
Pre-School Annual Tuition Rates($) plus(+) School Fees($)
2 day parents morning out = 1984.50 + 125.00
2 day 2 year-old = 2205.00 + 185.00
3 day 2 year-old = 2646.00 + 195.00
5 day 2 year-old = 3307.50 + 225.00
5 day 3 year-old = 3307.50 + 225.00
Pre-Kindergarten = 3475.50 + 225.00
Kindergarten – 8th Annual Tuition Rates($) plus(+) School Fees($)
Kindergarten = 7497.00 + 425.00
1st-5th grades = 7497.00 + 515.00
6th- 8th grades = 9922.50 + 545.00
- Full payment of tuition (less 5% discount) is due by July 15th.
- 10 monthly payments
- Payments are due on the 15th of each month, August-April.
All families will be required to set up a payment plan through FACTS Tuition Management System, there will be no exceptions. This company is responsible for collecting all tuition and incidental charges for the 2018-2019 school year.
A credit card payment option is available, however FACTS charges a processing fee of 2.75% for credit card payments. In order to avoid paying the processing fee you will need to link your checking account to your payment plan. Automatic withdrawal will be the only means of payment accepted for monthly plans. Failure to remit payments in a timely manner may result in a late fee and if consistent, student withdrawal from the school. Official transcripts and report cards will be held until tuition payments are current or an alternate payment plan has been approved by the principal.