Now Accepting Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year
- To apply you will create an account through our Admissions Portal (RenWeb).
- Once you've created an account, an email will be sent to you with the link to the application.
- Once you've submitted the application, the Admissions Department will contact you to schedule your child's academic screening. Academic screenings only apply to K-8th grade applicants.
Priority of Acceptance
- Currently enrolled students who have re-enrolled by the due date.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Cathedral Members in good standing.
Please note that the Acceptance Priority assumes that the application process is complete and the students are qualified by ADS. Students that have not completed the application process will lose their priority status.
A non-refundable fee of $125 must be submitted with each application.
ADS follows the admissions principles and notification dates of Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools-AAAIS.