Now Accepting Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year
- To apply you will create an account through our Admissions Portal (RenWeb).
- Once you've created an account, an email will be sent to you with the link to the application.
- Once you've submitted the application, the Admissions Department will contact you to schedule your child's academic screening. Academic screenings only apply to K-8th grade applicants.
Priority of Acceptance
Priority of Acceptance applies to all students who complete applications by the application deadline.
- All currently enrolled students who have re-registered by the due date, unless the school has determined that the child may not return for the following year. The school reserves the right to reconsider and retract renewal of admission after the due date if, between the date of re-registration and the beginning of the following school year, situations are discovered which are in serious violation of school policies and which, had they occurred or been discovered earlier, would have led to the student not receiving re-registration forms.
- Students whose siblings are currently enrolled in the school.
- Parishioners of Good Standing of the Annunciation Cathedral.
- All other Orthodox families
- Students of other religious affiliations
Unusual circumstances not covered by the previous priorities shall be at the discretion of the Head of School or their designee.
A non-refundable fee of $125 must be submitted with each application.
ADS follows the admissions principles and notification dates of Atlanta Area Association of Independent Schools-AAAIS.