Tuition and Fees
- A non- refundable application fee is due at the time the student application is submitted. This fee is $125.00 per applicant.
- A non-refundable deposit of the activity fee will be billed to all enrolled FACTS on April 21, 2016. This will hold placement for the 2017-2018 school year. All enrolled families for the 2017-2018 school year will be billed the August 2017 tuition by May 1st.
- Cathedral members in good standing will receive a 5% discount on tuition. (Must submit Cathedral Verification form, signed by clergy, prior to receiving discount.)
Pre-School Annual Tuition Rates($) plus(+) School Fees($)
2 day parents morning out = 1984.50 + 125.00
2 day 2 year-old = 2205.00 + 185.00
3 day 2 year-old = 2646.00 + 195.00
5 day 2 year-old = 3307.50 + 225.00
5 day 3 year-old = 3307.50 + 225.00
Pre-Kindergarten = 3475.50 + 225.00
Kindergarten – 8th Annual Tuition Rates($) plus(+) School Fees($)
Kindergarten = 7497.00 + 425.00
1st-5th grades = 7497.00 + 515.00
6th- 8th grades = 9922.50 + 545.00
- Full payment of tuition (less 5% discount) is due by July 15th.
- 10 monthly payments; first payment due May 1st.
- Payments are due on the 1st or 15th of each month, August-April.
All families will be required to set up a payment plan through FACTS Tuition Management System, there will be no exceptions. This company is responsible for collecting all tuition and incidental charges for the 2017-2018 school year.
A credit card payment option is available, but FACTS charges a processing fee of 2.75% for credit card payments. Automatic withdrawal will be the only means of payment accepted for monthly plans. Failure to remit payments in a timely manner may result in a late fee and if consistent, student withdrawal from the school. Official transcripts and report cards will be held until tuition payments are current or an alternate payment plan has been approved by the principal.
Notification of incidental charges will be sent to families via email. Please make certain that you have provided a current email address at the time you enroll in FACTS online.
Current students must confirm their enrollment for the 2017-2018 school year by March 1st, 2017. School fees will be charged on April 21st; this will be non-refundable and will hold placement for the 2017-2018 school year.
Applications through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment are required in order to be considered for any financial aid or scholarship. Financial aid is available to Kindergarten-8th grade students. The deadline to apply for financial aid is February 26th, 2016. Should your child qualify, and if funds are available, a letter outlining the details of the aid will be included in your acceptance letter.